Saving and sharing Edit
Tap the 'Menu' button to get access to the following options:
- Use 'Add to favorites' to add the current location to your favorite location list. You may later restore that location using the 'Folder button' and switching to the 'Favorites' tab.
- Use 'Share' to send the current location link to your friend. You may open a received location link with the app to navigate straight to the location.
- Use 'Save image' to save the current image in the gallery. The image file name is 'MandelBrowser_<current_date_and_time>.png' (eg. MandelBrowser_190731_181501.png).
Tap the 'Folder' button to open the list of stored locations containing 'Favorites' tab (with your own favorite locations) and 'Built-in' tab (with the predefined example locations).
- Tap a location to select it. The app displays a preview of the selected location.
- Tap the 'View' button (or tap the preview image) to open the selected location.
- Tap the 'Zoom video' button to start a real time video zoom in to the selected location.
For your favorite location you may also:
- Tap the 'Rename' button to change the name of the location.
- Tap the 'Delete' button to delete the location.
Other options Edit
- Use 'Reset fractal' from the menu to reset the current fractal type to default settings: restore the default coordinates, zoom, palette and paint mode.
- Use 'Tutorial' from the menu to visit this tutorial.
- Use 'Settings' from the menu to edit the app's settings.
- Tap the 'Visibility' button to enter the distraction free mode (hide the controls).
- The app automatically hides all the controls after a certain period of time with no user's action. The default time is 30 seconds but you may change it (or turn it off) in the Settings / Appearance / Admire mode. Tap the screen or pan/pinch the image to restore the controls.
- Use the device back button to undo your changes.
You are welcome to ask your questions in the comments.