Saving and sharing
Tap the 'Menu' button to get access to the following options:
- Use 'Add to Favorites' to add the current location to your favorite location list. You may later restore that location using the 'Folder button' and switching to the 'Favorites' tab.
- Use 'Share' to send the current location link to your friend. You may open a location link with the app to navigate straight to the location.
- Use 'Save Image' to save the current image in the gallery. The image file name is 'MandelBrowser_<current_date_and_time>.png' (eg. MandelBrowser_190731_181501.png).
Tap the 'Folder' button to open the list of stored locations containing 'Favorites' tab (with your own favorite locations) and 'Built-in' tab (with the predefined example locations).
- Tap a location to select it. The app displays a preview of the selected location.
- Tap the 'View' button (or tap the preview image) to open the selected location.
- Tap the 'Zoom video' button to start a real time video zoom in to the selected location.
For your favorite location you may also:
- Tap the 'Rename' button to change the name of the location.
- Tap the 'Delete' button to delete the location.
- Use 'Fractal reset' from the menu to reset the current fractal type to defaults: setting the default coordinates and zoom, default palette (Fire) and default paint mode (Classic).
- Use 'Tutorial' from the menu to visit the tutorial on the MandelBrowser's webpage.
- Use 'Settings' from the menu to edit the app's settings.
- Tap the 'Visibility' button to enter distraction free mode (hide the controls)
You are welcome to ask your questions in the comments.