Moving and zooming the image
- Pan to move the image.
- Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Long press to zoom in (you may change the position while zooming).
- Double tap to zoom in (zoom x2).
- Long press the 'zoom-out' button for an immediate zoom out.
Real time zoom video
- Tap the 'zoom-in' button to start a real time zoom in video (or 'zoom-out' button for a zoom out video).
- Tap the screen to stop the video (you may also stop by pressing the button again).
- Pan to move the image while zooming.
- Switch the 'screen rotation' button for controlling the position using the device's accelerometer. The 'screen rotation' button is visible only during a real time video.
- You may change the real time video options (including zoom speed) in the Settings / Auto zoom.
You are welcome to ask your questions in the comments.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.